- 2 eggs
- 35 g almond powder
- 35 g hazelnut powder
- 1 tablespoon organic rice flour
- 1 tablespoon BJORG organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons BJORG organic intense almond milk
- 2 tablespoons organic agave syrup
1. Beat 2 egg whites until stiff.
2. Mix the almond powder, hazelnut powder and organic rice flour.
3. Add the egg yolks and Bjorg extra virgin olive oil, intense almond milk and organic agave syrup.
4. Mix gently to combine.
5. Delicately fold in the egg whites.
6. Bake in greased madeleine moulds for 10 min at 230°C.
7. 10 minutes in the oven at 230°
8. Cool before removing from moulds.