Tomato and olive quinoa tabbouleh
- 1 doypack of BJORG Quinoa Tomates Olives (tomato and olive quinoa)
- A bunch of very fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 medium spring onions, finely sliced
- A large handful of ripe cherry tomatoes, cut in half or quartered
- A pinch of unrefined sea salt
- ½ or 1 teaspoon of 4-spice mix
- Juice of ½ a lemon (or more)
- A splash of olive oil (optional)
1. Add the contents of the tomato and olive quinoa doypack into a salad bowl and fluff with a fork.
2. Add the parsley, onions and tomatoes. Mix.
3. Season with the salt, spices and lemon juice. Mix again and add more seasoning if required. Add a splash of olive oil if you want to.
4. Leave to rest for about 10 minutes and serve.