Vitamin-boost salad with spiced popcorn
- 2 BJORG galettes de maïs (corn cakes)
- 120 ml BJORG olive oil
- 125 g lamb’s lettuce
- 1 apple
- 6 shelled walnuts
- 30 g cranberries
- 50 ml nut vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of yellow curry powder
- Pinch of mild chili powder
- Pinch of garlic powder (to taste)
- Pinch of salt
1. Heat 40 ml olive oil in a pan and fry your roughly broken-up corn cakes.
2. Add the chili and curry powder to the pan and turn the pieces of corn cake over so that both sides are evenly golden in colour.
3. Peel the apple and cut into pieces.
4. Arrange the salad in two shallow bowls. Start with the lamb’s lettuce, then add the nuts, cranberries, apple pieces and spiced popcorn.
5. Drizzle the salad with a dressing made with 80 ml olive oil, 40 ml nut vinegar and a pinch of garlic powder and salt.
Bon appétit !